woodchipandmagnolia logo
woodchipandmagnolia logo

All articles

What type of ink do you use to print your wallpaper?Updated 2 years ago

Woodchip & Magnolia are proud to tell you that the ink we use to print our wallpaper has achieved the highest level of UL GREENGUARD Gold certification from UL Environment, a worldwide leading safety and certification company.

The accreditation confirms that wallpaper printed from our printer meets the world’s most stringent standards for low volatile organic compounds (VOC) emissions without restrictions. This makes our wallpaper perfectly safe for use in indoor spaces, such as in schools and healthcare facilities, where people, particularly children and sensitive adults, spend extended periods of time.

The inks we use to print our wallpaper provide technologies that also carries other trusted certifications from AgBB, ASTM Type II, Certificat A+ and Centexbel. Below is a copy of the UL GREENGUARD Gold certification from UL Environment. 

Was this article helpful?